Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Bubbly Recommendation

It is that time of year when the Champagne flows freely and folks have to decide what to serve their guests, offer as a hostess gift or share with a loved one. I have found only one example that is sure to be enjoyed by everyone. This is Moët & Chandon's Nectar Impérial.


Moet & Chandon Nectar Impérial

This is a slightly sweet Champagne that can be appreciated by those of us who prefer the dry varieties for it's crisp finish. There are Champagnes that I like more than the Nectar Impérial, but none that I have found that can be enjoyed by pretty much any palette.

Give this one a try, you will not be disappointed.

Avg. price less than $50.00

Serve very cold alone or with cheeses, spicy foods or deserts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the Costco brand, Kirkland I think. Not bad!

Haji said...

In a champagne glass, Bud Light looks exactly the same, without that champagne taste. lol!

Enjoy your time with family this season. I don't get to spend the holidays with mine, as I'm in KY and they're all in CA. Treasure your time together!

John R said...

Dan; I'll give that a try. The Kirkland label is usually pretty good.

Haji, sorry to hear that you are away from your family this Holiday Season.