Monday, April 20, 2009

I Have a...

...bit of a lung issue that makes getting a chest cold an event. Thursday evening I could feel a cold getting it's claws into my lungs and have been down for the count since. I was able to get a couple of hours in at work this morning, but that was it. I posted payroll for my guys and replaced contacts in a 150hp motor starter before I ran out of gas.

It really is not big deal, just a cold, but man I sure hate colds.

On a positive note it is a beautiful day, I have finches playing around in the vines outside the office window, and I do feel better than I have in days.

3 comments:

Frances Clements said...

I hope that you feel better soon.

TexasFred said...

Get better fast JR, this world would be a sad place without you!!

Ride Fast said...

Godspeed and hope you get better soonest.