Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday's Blog of the Week

The Mad Hatter is performing a survey of what is being discussed on collage campuses in regards to the Second Amendment and gun rights. He is reading the student op-ed pieces and has found some interesting articles. From the post:

OK, I'll admit...I was expecting to find anti-gun op-ed's all over the board when it came to discussions over gun rights. Surprisingly enough, I found a fairly good balance, which encourages me about our universities being places where a diversity of ideas can thrive.

Sure, you had the clueless anti's breathlessly spouting off about matters they know nothing about, but often, you could find someone a little more reasonable able to lay the facts out in a well-informed manner worthy of higher education.

Here are my findings thus far:


You are going to have to head on over to read the rest.

1 comment:

The Mad Hatter said...

Thanks for the honor!