Friday, August 17, 2007

First to Step Up.

I have been contacting dealers in firearms, ammunition and accessories that I do business with and letting them know about National Exercise Your Rights Day. The first to respond is Mike from Dallas Tactical Supplies.

Dallas Tactical Supplies

Mike has graciously offered to provide FREE shipping and handling on all holsters purchased on August 28th. Just mention National Exercise Your Rights Day in the comments section of the online order form. Dallas Tactical Supplies has an excellent supply of holsters from many of the major manufacturers. V will be needing a new holster for a class in September, this offer works out great for me.

I speak from experience when I say that Dallas Tactical Supplies provides excellent customer service and top quality products from some of the best manufacturers around.

Thanks for stepping up Mike, your support is appreciated.

No comments: