Thursday, January 24, 2008

Monster Hunter International...

...gets the JR seal of approval.

Monster Hunter International is an action packed adventure written by Larry Correia. I pre-ordered the book from Larry's site because Larry's writing on his blog was interesting. I have always enjoyed science fiction and fantasy. The relatively recent inclusion of the undead into the SF/Fantasy genre sometimes works for me, but often does not. Monster Hunter International works for me.

Larry spins a fast paced tale of the adventures surrounding Owen Zastava Pitt, underground money fighter turned CPA turned professional monster hunter. This book will keep your interest, and the pages will almost turn themselves.

1 comment:

Hyunchback said...

I ordered my copy through Amazon earlier this month after seeing Lawdog's link to the book.