Monday, February 16, 2009

For Sale, A Couple of Flukes

I have this thing about Fluke Multimeters, I really like 'em and I buy more than I need. I have everything from a Model 725 Process Calibrator to the most basic voltage detector. It is probably time I let a couple of them go.

First on the block is a Fluke Model 116. The 116 is a Digital HVAC Multimeter. This is a Cat III, 600V Multimeter with a "Microamp Measurement Range". It has been lightly used and includes the manual. I am asking $135 shipped. Click on the image for a larger picture.

Next is the Fluke Model 179. This is a Cat III, 1000V, True RMS Multimeter that also measures frequency, temperature and capacitance. This is an almost new in box meter. I have used it to keep track of the outlet temperature of my bbq pit so the temperature probe has some smoke residue on it. I am asking $225 shipped. Click to embigenate the image.

I also have a new in the box Fluke 1587 that I might be willing to part with for the right price/gun. I am holding on to this meter for "Justin" as it is an all in one meter that will be worth its weight in gold if it ever comes to it. But I will offer it up for the right price.

No comments: