Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Fifty Caliber Institute...

...has announced the rifle up for grabs in their latest drawing.

The winner of this drawing will receive an EDM Arms Model 96 Bolt Action .50 caliber rifle along with a hard case to carry it in.

Click for a full size image

This rifle would be a nice addition to any collection, and the proceeds go to a great cause in supporting our right to keep and bear arms. While on the FCI site, go ahead and sign up for their email alerts. These alerts are few and far between, they do not abuse your email address.

3 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

This is a drive-by squeeing. I'm back online. Sorry I've been such a stranger lately. Looking forward to getting caught up on what's going on with you and the lovely Mrs. JR. Oh, and I need to brainstorm what you want in that order I'm working up for you soon. Take care

Old NFO said...

I'll throw some bucks their way- I seldom win, but it's a good cause!

John R said...

I usually purchase a ticket every other payday or so, kind of spread them out in the mix.