Thursday, November 30, 2006

North Texas Winter Storm

A Winter storm in North Texas. Freezing rain, some sleet and a bit of snow. Temperatures down into the 30's and even lower by the morning. What does this mean for your erstwhile blogger?

I get to wear my paddle holster!

Kimber Pro Carry II in a Fobus paddle holster

My normal means of carry is inside the waistband in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2. That is a very comfortable, and well hidden, means of carry. It is just nice to change it up every once in awhile. The cold weather gives me that opportunity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the pictures of Texas snow on God Bless America. You'll love it!

lilfeathers2000 said...

We were told up to 20inches and got 3 at the most. Lots of sleet and ice tho
Have a God Blessed Weekend

Fits said...

I'm partial to paddles as well but it rarely gets cold enough here to warrant a jacket, so it's IWB for me 99% of the time.