Friday, December 14, 2007

Alan Keyes Mixes Things Up

I have liked Alan Keyes for a very long time now, and am excited that he has entered the race for the GOP presidential candidate. Does he have a snowballs chance in hell of getting the nomination? I doubt it, but his being in the race will most certainly mix things up.

This afternoon on the way home from work, Sean Hannity had Ambassador Keyes in the show. I'm thinking Sean may be regretting that programming decision.

For the past few months (it feels like forever) Sean has been the lead apologist for GuliMittCainAbee, and today Ambassador Keyes handed Sean his lunch for supporting these RINOs, and Sean didn't really know what to do, he kept repeating the same mantra he has been for months, and Alan would have none of it.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy listening to Sean Hannity, and agree with quite a bit of what he has to say, but (and this is a big but) his support of the GuliMittCAinAbee cabal has done some pretty serious damage to his credibility as a conservative pundit.

If anyone has a copy of the audio of today's show, I sure would appreciate your sharing it with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you haven't had any comments on this entry! I guess that means you haven't gotten a copy of the show either! So I am surprised to see that you are supporting Fred when you have Alan. How about a comparison article? When you compare the two candidates, Alan wins! Or at least something more about Alan!