Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day Checklist

Flowers? √

Card? √

Chocolate? Nope, Jordan Almonds are more her thing √

Fireplace set up and ready to go? √

Dinner? All the ingredients on hand and ready to make Roast Prime Rib with Cabernet-Vegetable Jus and Herbed Yorkshire Pudding (yes Cookie, another Bubblehead that knows his way around a kitchen) √

Decent wine? Faust for dinner and a Canadian Ice Wine for desert. √

Well that should do it... almost forgot...

Gift? A set of carbide dies and 500 bullets so we can start reloading for her Hi-Power (what did you expect, more jewelry?) √

I have to get busy, y'all have a great evening.

4 comments:

sweettness said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!... V's a lucky lady!! :)

Dave said...

You obviously got yourself a good woman.
they are hard to find, but worth the effort.

John R said...

Hey 'ness, thanks for stopping by :)

Yes sir Thunderstick, she is a keeper, doesn't even mind the smell of Hoppe’s #9 in the house.

sweettness said...

Hey Jr...:) I do stop by quite often..don't always comment but I do enjoy reading...very interesting..:) keep up the good work....