Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting Caught Up

I'm getting caught up on my blog reading, a lot of good stuff has been posted while I was at "camp".

Fits commented on a "Florida neighborhood preparing to take up arms in crime-plagued area and become a "locked and loaded" community..."

Steve leads us to a Girls of the IDF photo essay, and an old Maxim Silencer brochure.

The LawDog tells the story of when he wore The Pink Gorilla Suit, and quite the story it is.

David is spot on in his commentary on our Harris County District Attorney and those who work under him with "What Ken Allows", and has a great idea for a new television show - rexHunt.

John has a quote that tells it like it is "From the Mouths of SEALS". Language warning.

The CowtownCop shares a day in the life of an officer: Riot in the Projects.

That's it for now. I have been gently reminded that the lawn kind of missed me this past weekend and I have some work to do. This short list of good reading should keep you busy for awhile.

No comments: