Saturday, November 22, 2008

Papa JR's Day so Far.

V and our oldest daughter had to go out of town today so I have been watching our 2 year old granddaughter since I got off work. We have had a great time, spent an hour picking the perfect book at Borders and she got to choose dinner at the grocery store (chicken nuggets, french fries, mandarin oranges, cheese and corn dogs) and is finishing up her bath as I type.

I'll be getting her out of the bath in a sec, then we will settle down to watch the Stars game.

It has been a good day.

3 comments:

Bob S. said...

J.R.

I just have to brag a bit, my day on Friday was great.

I was in San Diego watching my oldest son graduate from Marine Corp boot camp. 70 degrees, clear blue sky shared with my wife and other 2 kids. All watching him pass in review as part of his graduation ceremony, followed by a fabulous dinner.

Son wanted to share a cigar with his old man to close out the day. Pretty good day all in all.

Thanks for letting me share this.

John R said...

Congratulations Bob. Send some photo's and a write up and I will post it for you.

Ride Fast said...

She chose a really good dinner selection. You should be proud.