Monday, November 03, 2008

Well This is it...

...the last time you will have to put up with my asking you to vote.

Tomorrow is election day. If you are registered to vote, get out there and do so. Don't let the long lines or the change in your daily routine deter you from voting. I am going to be a pallbearer at a friends funeral tomorrow, I will also be working half a day, and voting after.

As John McCain mentioned in an email today:

...Finally, I ask that you never forget that much has been sacrificed to protect our right to vote. We must never forget those Americans who, with their courage, with their sacrifice, and with their lives, have protected our freedom. It is my great hope that you will exercise your right to vote as an American tomorrow.
With liberty comes responsibility, it is your responsibility as a free citizen of these United States to educate yourself on the candidates and issues, and then vote.

No comments: