Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday's Blog of The Week

It has been quite awhile since I have posted a "Sunday's Blog of the Week". There was a point where I was not running across blogs that I wanted to highlight, but having to search for them. That was more work than I wanted to be doing on a Sunday.

Now that I have a long list of blogs that have not been highlighted in previous posts, the blog of the week is back on.

This weeks "Sunday's Blog of the Week" is a local man who is new to blogging. Let me introduce you to the...


The Cowtown Cop's post that first caught my attention was "CCW permits from a law enforcement perspective".

I hope this Cowtown Cop keeps at it and continues to comment on guns and being an LEO in Fort Worth.

1 comment:

KELSO'S NUTS said...

JR: I really liked your China comment on RDB. The difference between the USA and the rest of the West in terms of consumerism is that the rest of the capitalist-democratic-republic West can AFFORD it and the USA can't.

I also like your RR quote on top. I ex-patriated for reasons having to do with USA-PATRIOT 2 and UIGEA. So, I have no love for Republicans. When I look back on the Reagan and Bush years, though, I'm sorry I didn't appreciate them at the time. By today's standards, those years were a golden age of responsible economic policy and freedom.

I can think of about 10 ways in which Reagan was far more "liberal" in both the US and foreign meanings than Obama is.

I like South America and I'm not coming back no matter what.

But it's funny. Looking at your blog, the two of us could not be more different. For one, I don't have the slightest interest in guns. Yet, I certainly have no problem with your rights to own them and I think that we're more alike on important matters of economics than we are different.

I liked living in the states once. Keep doing your best to make it great again.